HOW TO SELL
Let's Get Started!
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how. Selling with JBF is easy!
New to JBF? Simply download the Seller Guide below to get started on these steps: Gather, Sort, Prep, Price and Drop Off
Then please complete the following:
1 - Login to your JBF account to sign up to sell at the Milwaukee sale and choose Consignor.
2. REQUIRED: Pay your Consignor FEE, Complete the online consignor waiver, pick your Drop off time slot..
Choose a pick Up time slot, if you are not donating all your items at the end of the sale.
Guides and Groups
WHAT TO SELL WHEN
This guide will help you know what to sell (and what not to sell) at this upcoming sale.
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Sale Time Info
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
Spring 2023 Perfect Consignors (coming soon)
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
1. Register to sell at the upcoming sale
2. Schedule Drop Off/Schedule Pick up Time/Sign Waiver and Pay Consignor FEE.
3. Prepare & tag your items
4. Drop Off, Shop the Presale & Watch your Seller check grow!
5. Pick up your unsold undonated items. Tuesday, April 18th 7PM-9PM
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items. Reminder NO wire hangers.